State: Washington City: Snohomish Clear all filters (1 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Ashworth College in Snohomish, Washington - Bogus collections

I'm not surprised to see this has happened to many others...I received several collection letters concerning money I supposedly owe Ashworth University. I had never heard of them and have not attended or taken any online courses for over 25 years. I am told that I have to either get a notarized letter ($125) or file a police report. Needless to say, I am angry and frustrated over my credit report being messed up over a completely bogus collection. What's even more interesting (not), this collection has been passed from one company to another. I have great credit after working on repairing it for the last two years and I am indeed PISSED over this ***.

This too has happened to me. What exactly do I need to do to get this off of my credit report?!

I keep getting collection letters and have seen it myself on my credit report that I owe over 1,000 dollars to this place that I've NEVER EVEN HEARD OF LET ALONE ATTENDED ANY ONLINE SCHOOLS!! this has been an ongoing issue for about 2 years now and this is the only real issue on my credit, but it's hurting me.

How did u go about, and resolve this issue? Thanks for your time ;)

Review