State: Texas Product: Ashworth College Course Clear all filters (1 of 10 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Ashworth College in Bryan, Texas - Ripoff University

Ashworth University is a ripoff, I am being charged for a course I requested information for, now I have a collection agency trying to get money for information material. If I would have known that I was going to be charged, I would never have requested any information from them. I never received any applications be it via internet or mail for the medical billing and coding class that they are offering. When I called the collection agency, the not so customer service rep. got very nasty and loud with me when I asked for the number to the university, she slammed the phone down in my ear. I tried calling back four times from 4 different cell phones and she ignored my call and sent it to the voice mail after the first ring.

Similar story, but the sales rep apparently put in a fake payment for the down payment. Now they have sent it out for collection.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

they are rip offs . and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma . :( WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS .

MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW AND ONLY FIND OUT TOO LATE .. LIKE US . THIS SUX .. WISHED I HAD MONEY TO SUE THEM .

HAHAH! !!!

there is a very similar story to this! You wouldnt beleive da crazy *** people these days do!

For all people that are looking for classes online There is a high school/university ( how can that even be???) named Belford. I have in mind that these schools are in this together because as it is too a rip off!I tried EVERYTHING to try and get my money back but say watever to not make a refubd! these people are full of *** so DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Listen to me! I wish i could see the faces of these people and give them wat they deserve!

View more comments (3)
Review
#171938 Review #171938 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product