Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I happen to live in a small town, am supposed to take 120 on-the-job hours before I can qualify for the PCTB exam. No where within 30 miles would accept the training...just lost almost 900.00.

They also call me multiple times a month and add 10.00 late charge every month. I called and cancelled, they still want me to pay for the rest of the course and PTCB exam, which I am not qualified to take....Worst school ever.....Call so often, we are considering it harassment.

Keep telling me they will turn it over to credit bureau. I am at the point of telling then to go ahead because I have copies of everything...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Pharmacy Technician Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Ashworth College Cons: Staff and scam.

Comments

With me reading your comment that you post..I thought you can do your externship with Walgreens or CVS because this is who they are affliciated with..why you couldn’t do your hours there...

@Anonymous

Because the nearest Walgreens or CVS is 40 miles away, in another state.

Having taken the vet tech course, I am now in the same position...can't get anyone to let me "externship" since I don't have any experience! Complete waste of time and money.