State: New Jersey City: Livingston Clear all filters (1 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Ashworth College in Livingston, New Jersey - I want to scream! After a year, now Ashworth says I owe them money!

A year ago I started 2 classes with Ashworth College. One was veterinary assistant, which was paid in full on the same day i registered, and the other was medical bills and claiming which I wasn't able to pay in full. I finished the veterinary course with a final grade of 94 and was waiting on my certificate but it never came. I contacted Ashworth and they said I still owe $648 for that course because the check was returned right after I started the classes! I know that isn't true because I looked into the payment history several times throughout the year and I had a zero balance! I find it very convenient that when it's time for me to be getting my certificate, I all of a sudden have to pay for the entire course again! And if it wasn't paid in full from the beginning, then why did they continue sending my course material and let me finish my classes?!? They are a rip off!!!
cheyenne4tn

I agree with you. This place is full of ***. I have been dealing with them for over 12 years and still nothing.

Review