1.4K views
1.4
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

This school is a complete waste of time and money. Do NOT waste your time.

I signed up for Medical Office Receptionist, and after completing the first course introduction to allied health, and moved on to the next, essential workplace technologies, I realized the ripoff. It was a 73 page pdf document that was basically a bunch of screen shots. There is not a single lesson on how to use ANY software, though they claim you'll learn Word, Excel, Google docs, etc. For Word, there is one paragraph.

For Excel, one paragraph. For google docs, two sentences. I also then found out the entire program consists of multiple choice tests. Just because you can answer a multiple choice question correctly, it does NOT mean you know HOW to do something, it does NOT mean you LEARNED anything at all.

At no point in this program will there be any simulations, any practice, any assignments where I might practice with medical records, practice entering insurance information. So I would graduate and no absolutely nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Medical Office Receptionist Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Allow me to transfer to a different program, such as pharmacy technician..

Ashworth College Cons: Staff and scam, Student portal, No instructor.

• Ashworth college bad school
  • Poor Quality

Comments

I went to the college. I have a 4.0 GPA.

THEY took my money, which I owe about $300.

Now, the college says I owe full tuition and I cant finish the last course till I pay full tuition.

They turned the bill over to collection. They sau that I owe the full balance. They are so wrong.

I only owe $300. The school won't take the money and I can't finish thr program.