Hickory, North Carolina

I filled out an on-line enrollment to Ashworth but after reading all of the negative reviews, I withdrew within my 5 allotted days. I never submitted my high school diploma & took no classes in my chosen field. Also, 5 days is what they say in their policy is allowable for you to obtain a full refund - without any penalty.

Well, they are now saying I owe them almost half of the full tuition for the program. They are claiming that I waited 6 days so therefore I owe over $500.00 to them, for a program that I never took any classes in and considering the program was supposed to cost $1100.00 in total, the price is ridiculous.

I haven't paid a penny yet because I have emails PROVING that I enrolled on the 12th and sent them notice of my decision to cancel on the 16th - - but they are threatening to sue me and emailing me harassing, very threatening emails every other day. They are crooks and liars!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Program.

Comments

i'm having the same problems too... what did you do by the way?

i'm receiving mails and threatening me and some kind of D&A Corporation.. ***