State: Indiana City: Indianapolis Clear all filters (2 of 157 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ashworth College Highschool Diploma

Recently I had been in the hospital and with hospital fees and such some of my bills were behind. I am currently enrolled in Ashworth College High School Diploma Online because as a mom I wanted to further my education. I got about 4 months behind in payments to Ashworth and on Febuary 6, 2012 I made a payment of 180.00 thinking ok now i am up to date. Because I paid more than what i was behind. Then i was told by ashworth i owe another 65.00. Mad was an understatement when I went to my mailbox and saw a letter from National Account Recoveries for the whole amount of the tuition and the worst part is they had given them my account the same day i made the huge payment. And the statement the National Recoveries has dosen't even reflect my payment and noone contacted this credit agency that i had made a payment.
#1195429

I hope ashworth don't mess with my credit score I'm having a similar problem too

if this is the case then why is ashworth college doing business, what is the police doing????

heathernelson707

I didn't complete high school. I should have graduated in 2003.

I ended up going back to high school through Ashworth University High School when I found out I was pregnant, wanting to set a good example for my child. I ended up paying almost $2000 I think in tuition, but finally graduated and received my diploma.

I have recently been looking into colleges to further my education (I am now 27) and I'm finding out that Ashworth University is on the list of "Illigitimate Schools" at most colleges and they won't even accept my diploma, meaning I now have to go back and take the GED test. Talk about mad!

View more comments (2)
Review
Loss
DON'T ever think about it!! I red bad reviews about this college but I didn't believe it until I enrolled to the Graphic Design course on Nov-2010 and I finished on Aug--2011 but I waste my money and my time because they DON'T teach you anything you are on your OWN and...

I did check. The BBB rating page was quite literally open on another tab while I was writing that.

It showed the actual physical school (in GA) having an A+ rating.

I did notice that there are more than a few listings for something called Ashworth. Perhaps a different location?

Perhaps a different school? Perhaps a different entity altogether?

View more comments
Review
#261926 Review #261926 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Ashworth College Customer Service