State: Georgia City: Adel Clear all filters (1 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
I signed up with them to complete an associates degree with them. I did it online and paid the $15 down payment. A few days later (about a week) I called to cancel. It has been almost a year and I get a call today saying I owe a $215 cancellation fee and that my...

Reading through the complaints here, it's really easy to see how many people didn't bother to read a single thing they signed, nor did they peruse any of the information freely provided by the school. Also, many do not seem to understand how any "college" works, let alone one dedicated to online distance learning.

I came here to look through these complaints because I was looking into attending this school. Having visited only their webpage and requesting no information whatsoever - I knew about the cancellation fee, the time limit, etc. that most of the (students) are complaining about here.

Granted, some probably did have a bad experience - these things happen, but, overall, what I see here is people complaining that they never bothered to read anything they were handed and want someone else to blame.

View more comments
Review
#202300 Review #202300 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Ashworth College Customer Service