I just wish I had this info before I signed up. Now not only was I charged 1,099.00 but I was charged twice.

I complained to staff 4 times in the last 2 days. They insist that their was only 1 charge to my account. I'm looking right at my bank statement right now and they're clearly 2 charges glaring back at me. I call my bank and have them take the charge off and called ashworth back telling them that the charge was removed but 1 day later, the charge was back and fully processed this time.

I called them back to let them know. All they told me was that I said that my bank removed the charge. They DID but it reappeared on my online bank statement. They did nothing!

So I cancelled my tuition there within the 5 days of enrolling so I better be getting my "100% Refund" back + The over charge.

I've just opened up a claims dispute against them through my bank. I just hope that after the investigation is over, I can get my 2,198 dollars back.

THEY'RE A BUNCH OF CROOKS!

BEWARE: SIGN UP AT YOUR OWN RISK. I would give a screenshot but I don't want my bank info floating on a public site.

Review about: Ashworth College Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

THis happened to me as well.

What makes you think they are wrong. Can you tell us?

to Anonymous #1486551

My online bank statement. If you know how to read you'd see that I said I'm note posting a screen shot of my bank account.

Its under review with my bank. We'll see who's wrong.That's a lot of money to lose when you make minimum wage and minimum hours.

to Anonymous #1486773

You don’t have to be rude