1K views

Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015

My name is R.LaBroi.

I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with a number of health issues over these years but have always tried to come back to finish my studies with James Madison. I had gotten to the point of 2 classes remaining when an unfortunate accident happened with my books.

They were ruined in a flood. I called the School to see if I could purchase new books and was told that the curriculum has changed and I would have to take 38 more courses to finish my high school studies. This makes no sense. I have copied an ad below that was one of the reasons I chose James Madison in the first place because of the statement study at your own pace.

This education cost me more than $700.00 over the years at a time when that was not easy to come by. I don't think the curriculum change is fair to students already enrolled in a program. I have documented proof that I have experienced major health issues over the last 3 years that I have had to deal with as a priority. Although the school said that some consideration could be given because of my health issues but I would still need to take the 38 new courses.

I am sending this letter to you in hopes that someone can help resolve this for me.

R.LaBroi

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Ashworth College and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Ashworth College to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was program changes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashworth College ashworth college high school diploma program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashworth College?

Comments