Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015
My name is R.LaBroi.
I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with a number of health issues over these years but have always tried to come back to finish my studies with James Madison. I had gotten to the point of 2 classes remaining when an unfortunate accident happened with my books.
They were ruined in a flood. I called the School to see if I could purchase new books and was told that the curriculum has changed and I would have to take 38 more courses to finish my high school studies. This makes no sense. I have copied an ad below that was one of the reasons I chose James Madison in the first place because of the statement study at your own pace.
This education cost me more than $700.00 over the years at a time when that was not easy to come by. I don't think the curriculum change is fair to students already enrolled in a program. I have documented proof that I have experienced major health issues over the last 3 years that I have had to deal with as a priority. Although the school said that some consideration could be given because of my health issues but I would still need to take the 38 new courses.
I am sending this letter to you in hopes that someone can help resolve this for me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Program changes
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashworth College High School Diploma Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Bought a brand new dining room set (table, 6 chairs, china cabinet, table pad) at Atlanta Northpoint Havertys in 2000. Years later, one of the table's pedestal legs split apart, causing..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "This is my second ring from zales i have only had it for about two weeks and it turned a bronze looking color i did everything they said not to..."