Ashworth College - Changed Curriculum

Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015

My name is R.LaBroi.

I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with a number of health issues over these years but have always tried to come back to finish my studies with James Madison. I had gotten to the point of 2 classes remaining when an unfortunate accident happened with my books.

They were ruined in a flood. I called the School to see if I could purchase new books and was told that the curriculum has changed and I would have to take 38 more courses to finish my high school studies. This makes no sense. I have copied an ad below that was one of the reasons I chose James Madison in the first place because of the statement study at your own pace.

This education cost me more than $700.00 over the years at a time when that was not easy to come by. I don't think the curriculum change is fair to students already enrolled in a program. I have documented proof that I have experienced major health issues over the last 3 years that I have had to deal with as a priority. Although the school said that some consideration could be given because of my health issues but I would still need to take the 38 new courses.

I am sending this letter to you in hopes that someone can help resolve this for me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Program changes

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ashworth College High School Diploma Program
Review category
review #712959

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashworth College? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashworth College. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashworth College.
Filing a new complaint about