Norcross, Georgia
1K views 0 comments

Dear Sirs, 10/8/2015

My name is R.LaBroi.

I have been a student of James Madison for a number of years. My student number is JM964744. I have dealt with a number of health issues over these years but have always tried to come back to finish my studies with James Madison. I had gotten to the point of 2 classes remaining when an unfortunate accident happened with my books.

They were ruined in a flood. I called the School to see if I could purchase new books and was told that the curriculum has changed and I would have to take 38 more courses to finish my high school studies. This makes no sense. I have copied an ad below that was one of the reasons I chose James Madison in the first place because of the statement study at your own pace.

This education cost me more than $700.00 over the years at a time when that was not easy to come by. I don't think the curriculum change is fair to students already enrolled in a program. I have documented proof that I have experienced major health issues over the last 3 years that I have had to deal with as a priority. Although the school said that some consideration could be given because of my health issues but I would still need to take the 38 new courses.

I am sending this letter to you in hopes that someone can help resolve this for me.

R.LaBroi

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Program changes.

Had an Experience with Ashworth College?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion