State: California City: Visalia Clear all filters (1 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

Ashworth College in Visalia, California - Ashworth university

I'm getting charge by this "school" which i never even heard of till they sent me a letter that seem to like it was a scam to be honest. a charge of 2hundred something odd dollars. which I'm not gonna pay by the way. its also giving bad credit. too top it off i was already attending college FYI not with them it just doesn't add up. doesn't seem right that I'm getting negative feedback for my credit. when its not even my account never heard of this freaking school the i supposedly owe. better yet i got two notifications from the collections agency never once did i receive a bill.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .

God dam who the fu.k wrote the above complaint. How embarassing this is for the rest of us with an american education.

Dude my 6 year old niece can write better than you.

Lord have mercy!

How old are you?

And I'm referring to the original poster

Sounds more like identity theft than the school charging you for no reason.

Whoever wrote the above obviously flunked high school English. A perfect example of the dumbing down of America.

View more comments (3)