State: California City: Stockton Clear all filters (1 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ashworth College in Stockton, California - All they wanted was money i have not started any school but yet i payed 200 dollers thjen when i got

well to make a long story short they did not give a rats *** what i was going through with my financial problems they where rude to me on the phone and just wanted more money and when i said that i could not pay rite away they simply said that it was going to collections and hung up on me. i haven't even started any program or anything but i have to pay more money that's an outrage if you ask me. i don't recommend this school to anybody. i feel like i got ripped off. ashworth on line school sucks!

I am doing the college prep dimploma at Ashworth. I like the classes but some of the customer service reps are very RUDE.

Each one will tell you a different story and you have to call about 5 times to get an exact answer or to get your problem handled. I finnally talk to someone named Walter today and he was very helpful!

I havent had any bad expierences with the instuctors of the classes except for one, her name is Megan Bowen and she was very rude to me in emails. I reccomend Ashworth but just beware that you may have some bad teachers and most of the customer service reps don't have a clue what they are talkng about!

Ashworth is a business and like all for profit companies, it's about making money and that's what their customer service is geared toward. With that being said, I earned an associate from them back in 2005 before they even offered a bachelors.

As soon as they offered the bachelors, I enrolled in that and will have it completed soon. I have no complaints with the school and have had zero issues with my employer and state standards accepting my degree or credits. Ashworth IS accredited and listed as such with the US Dept. of Education, check their website and see for yourself.

True, a lot of RA schools don't want to accept their credits but it's only because they want you to come sit in a classroom and pay their huge tuition and also have to pay for books etc.

I think that's more of an ego thing among those schools, they look down on anyone that got their education online, but if you notice, most colleges and major universities are now offering degree programs online because they see in this day and age, people have to work and can't make it to a classroom. I hate that you had a bad experience, but I assure you, when it comes to money, you would recieve the same outcome if you had enrolled in Harvard.

#194588

I am enrolled at Ashworth. I find them to be very helpfull. I have had a few tuition issues, and have delt with a few ignorant customer service reps, but it seems the issue is always resolved, and thus far I am happy.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .

View more comments (3)