State: California City: Murrieta Clear all filters (2 of 157 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
i attened correspodence course for 9 months i paid $1200.00 tuition and fee penility $385.00 for account change, afther 9 month of clsses 3 done and 2 left, Ashworth calls me out of the blue and says my accountis worng, and they charge me $385.00 again for account...

I have always geottn incredible miles from Perrellei or Michelin. You will be replacing cheap tires in 15 to 20,000 miles.

Tires are one of the most important parts of your car bald tires are just plain dangerous. If you are a member at a Sam's or Costco they are inexpensive and reliable. You can check prices on the web for most of the major outlets.

Be sure to price the total cost of installation for comparison you will probably find that aspect to be the deciding factor. Good luck oh, check consumer reports on-line for tire recommendations.

View more comments
Review

Ashworth College in Murrieta, California - Watch out for Correspondence Schools

Asworth University took me for $1200.00 tuition and $400.00 fee penility. They changed my account 4 times when i first started, then after 9 months of taking classes, and completed 3 subjects out of five, they called me us and told me that they messed up on the account and changed it on me charging me $385.00 dollars again, and then cancelled out my old account. changed me $1200.00 again for classes i was taking allready. This is a not right, i wrote them 3 times they keep sending me to others. Please watch out ther

This is a not right, i wrote them 3 times they keep sending me to others. Please watch out there call you scamms.

They call you for a audit; but then they will charge fee/adit fees up to $385.00 to &450.00 and dont tell you about money fee until you get a bill.

Oh, please. Get over it already, this is what?

your 3rd post about the same thing. You should've never even been accepted in college with all of those grammatical errors and spelling issues!!

View more comments (1)