State: California Clear all filters (17 of 158 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Ashworth College in Stockton, California - All they wanted was money i have not started any school but yet i payed 200 dollers thjen when i got

well to make a long story short they did not give a rats *** what i was going through with my financial problems they where rude to me on the phone and just wanted more money and when i said that i could not pay rite away they simply said that it was going to collections and hung up on me. i haven't even started any program or anything but i have to pay more money that's an outrage if you ask me. i don't recommend this school to anybody. i feel like i got ripped off. ashworth on line school sucks!

I am doing the college prep dimploma at Ashworth. I like the classes but some of the customer service reps are very RUDE.

Each one will tell you a different story and you have to call about 5 times to get an exact answer or to get your problem handled. I finnally talk to someone named Walter today and he was very helpful!

I havent had any bad expierences with the instuctors of the classes except for one, her name is Megan Bowen and she was very rude to me in emails. I reccomend Ashworth but just beware that you may have some bad teachers and most of the customer service reps don't have a clue what they are talkng about!

Ashworth is a business and like all for profit companies, it's about making money and that's what their customer service is geared toward. With that being said, I earned an associate from them back in 2005 before they even offered a bachelors.

As soon as they offered the bachelors, I enrolled in that and will have it completed soon. I have no complaints with the school and have had zero issues with my employer and state standards accepting my degree or credits. Ashworth IS accredited and listed as such with the US Dept. of Education, check their website and see for yourself.

True, a lot of RA schools don't want to accept their credits but it's only because they want you to come sit in a classroom and pay their huge tuition and also have to pay for books etc.

I think that's more of an ego thing among those schools, they look down on anyone that got their education online, but if you notice, most colleges and major universities are now offering degree programs online because they see in this day and age, people have to work and can't make it to a classroom. I hate that you had a bad experience, but I assure you, when it comes to money, you would recieve the same outcome if you had enrolled in Harvard.

#194588

I am enrolled at Ashworth. I find them to be very helpfull. I have had a few tuition issues, and have delt with a few ignorant customer service reps, but it seems the issue is always resolved, and thus far I am happy.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .

View more comments (3)

Ashworth College in Visalia, California - Ashworth university

I'm getting charge by this "school" which i never even heard of till they sent me a letter that seem to like it was a scam to be honest. a charge of 2hundred something odd dollars. which I'm not gonna pay by the way. its also giving bad credit. too top it off i was already attending college FYI not with them it just doesn't add up. doesn't seem right that I'm getting negative feedback for my credit. when its not even my account never heard of this freaking school the i supposedly owe. better yet i got two notifications from the collections agency never once did i receive a bill.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .

God dam who the fu.k wrote the above complaint. How embarassing this is for the rest of us with an american education.

Dude my 6 year old niece can write better than you.

Lord have mercy!

How old are you?

And I'm referring to the original poster

Sounds more like identity theft than the school charging you for no reason.

Whoever wrote the above obviously flunked high school English. A perfect example of the dumbing down of America.

View more comments (3)
Review
I enrolled a little over 2 weeks ago. I ordered the first texbook, and IT WAS BACKORDERED. I called them all they did was send me another course text, an email said it too was BACKORDERED. Then I get ANOTHER email saying they are sending a course I have already taken...
Review
I have completed last week my MBA at Ashworth College. The overly experience is quite positive. Even thou I have several shipment delays and grading disagreements, I am glad I have chosen the school over all others. My working day is 10 to 12 hours, so I just could...

I often hear, "I just got my MBA so I expect to make $x amount more money because of it." I always immediately retort, "Said every person who just got their MBA

GMAT scoring

View more comments
Loss

Ashworth College in Bakersfield, California - Wrong books shipped, 30 minute+ call times

Ashworth is cheap, but be prepared to spend an average of 30 minutes on hold every single time you call them. I have had something go wrong on my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th courses on my program. They have sent the wrong books and repeatedly not placed courses on the computer so I could start working on them. Call 1-800-224-7234 anytime and just check there expected wait time. Today I called sometime around 3:30. They answered about 4:10 and transferred me. It is now 4:42 PM. They have not answered as of yet. Don't take my word for it check the wait time yourself. Funny if I call there sales line I never have to wait, but they make you call student services instead.
Review
i attened correspodence course for 9 months i paid $1200.00 tuition and fee penility $385.00 for account change, afther 9 month of clsses 3 done and 2 left, Ashworth calls me out of the blue and says my accountis worng, and they charge me $385.00 again for account...

I have always geottn incredible miles from Perrellei or Michelin. You will be replacing cheap tires in 15 to 20,000 miles.

Tires are one of the most important parts of your car bald tires are just plain dangerous. If you are a member at a Sam's or Costco they are inexpensive and reliable. You can check prices on the web for most of the major outlets.

Be sure to price the total cost of installation for comparison you will probably find that aspect to be the deciding factor. Good luck oh, check consumer reports on-line for tire recommendations.

View more comments

Ashworth College in Murrieta, California - Watch out for Correspondence Schools

Asworth University took me for $1200.00 tuition and $400.00 fee penility. They changed my account 4 times when i first started, then after 9 months of taking classes, and completed 3 subjects out of five, they called me us and told me that they messed up on the account and changed it on me charging me $385.00 dollars again, and then cancelled out my old account. changed me $1200.00 again for classes i was taking allready. This is a not right, i wrote them 3 times they keep sending me to others. Please watch out ther

This is a not right, i wrote them 3 times they keep sending me to others. Please watch out there call you scamms.

They call you for a audit; but then they will charge fee/adit fees up to $385.00 to &450.00 and dont tell you about money fee until you get a bill.

Oh, please. Get over it already, this is what?

your 3rd post about the same thing. You should've never even been accepted in college with all of those grammatical errors and spelling issues!!

View more comments (1)