Phoenix, Arizona

I signed up for Ashworth University's psychology degree program. My first textbook was a business course that was part of the curriculum.

I studied and took tests using their online automated computer. I realized that the textbook they sent me was outdated. I looked at the copyright and it was 5 years old!!

I immediately cancelled the degree program and they are trying to charge me $202.34 for an outdated textbook and the tests!!!

Stay away from Ashworth University!!!!! There are too many reputable universities out there!!!!!

I'm telling you, all they want is your money for as little effort as they can give!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Program.

Comments

All the stuff they've sent me so far is really easy. I'd suggest this school to someone who is mentally lazy or doesn't have much planned for their future, like me.

But if you want to do something challenging- I would suggest going to a real college/high school rather than ANY internet school.

Ashworth is my last chance to graduate high school though. I'm way too uninspired to shoot any higher...