Washington, District Of Columbia

I paid to take the Travel Agent course and have paid that in full. When I spoke to student services about taking my last tests, they said no problem as long as I could send them a paid in full receipt, which I did.

Now they want me to re-pay for the whole class. Which will mean I have paid for the class twice!

I never even received all of the materials I should have.

I cannot believe that a "University" of any sort could say here's what the course costs, you pass and pay for it and you'll receive a degree, but then you pay pass everything up to that point and just not let you finish the course you paid for, oh unless you're willing to pay for the class again.

Comments

Whoever wrote this, you know how to make a good atricle.

#241921

Ashworth offers a "Travel Agent diploma", not a degree.

As for Ashworth's

accreditation, their high school is regional accredited; their college has national accreditation.

Always do research, there is a online school that can fit your needs.You just have to find it!

#190095

you are an *** obviously.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .