Sacramento, California

I didn't complete high school. I should have graduated in 2003.

I ended up going back to high school through Ashworth University High School when I found out I was pregnant, wanting to set a good example for my child. I ended up paying almost $2000 I think in tuition, but finally graduated and received my diploma.

I have recently been looking into colleges to further my education (I am now 27) and I'm finding out that Ashworth University is on the list of "Illigitimate Schools" at most colleges and they won't even accept my diploma, meaning I now have to go back and take the GED test. Talk about mad!

Comments

I have a friend in Florida went through james Madison went college and now has a state job

cheyenne4tn

You are not alone in this here in Tennessee it is the same.

It's not accredited in California. :roll

:( :( :( :( :( :( HOW DARE THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE LIKE THAT?

I have questions about the school could you email me stutevillej@yahoo.com

You have got to be kidding me?!?!?!

I'm in the kiddle of doing the high school right now. I'm gonna be pissed if i have to go back.

@Hannah

I DO ATTEND THIS COLLEGE AND I WILL BE REALLY *** IF I HAVE TO DO OVER IT AS WELL I WILL BE MORE THEN *** I AM ALSO IN THERE MILITARY CLASSES THIS WILL PUT A DENT ON ME WASTED FIVE YEARS IN THESE CLASSES BOOM BOOM IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY