Milford, Massachusetts

I have been a student for approximately 2 years, at first it was great. Because I could work my two jobs and do my studying at my own pace, not being able to attend a real classroom.

Now I am not so happy with them, due to I cannot even get them to send me a bill every month for the tutition payment. When I call the school, the person who answers the phone is so rude and cannot understand what I am asking for that I get passed around to the next person and they tell me that if I do not pay the $300.00 that is now owed it will go to collection. Well send me the monthly bill and I would.

Ashworth was great in the beginning, do not understand what the heck happened. Please people really check this school out before you decide to enroll, wished I had.

Comments

If you think Ashworth is a rip off, try the University of Phoenix and Kaplan. I could go on with the bigger colleges. The bigger the collegs the more money you will spend.

@Mic***e

You get what you pay for. Competing in the real world for a job with an Ashworth degree, compared to a degree from a reputable school, will leave you disappointed with Ashworth.

#209614

Thank you for posting your concerns i know now to stay away from this school.

Your calls has wanred me.

thanks again

#208333

:) Once you realize that most schools are like any other business, they exist to profit financially, you can say you passed Economics 101 and it didn't cost you a dime. Ashworth provides you with a foundation to build on.

As a past student of Ashworth I can say they you may encounter the same problems as you would with any other college. Deal with it-it's a part of life and it's a learning experience. They're preparing you for your next step...employment in the real world.

And oh yea...there are no guarantees in life after your education. You have to get out and go for it!

#194705

I have been a student of Ashworths for over 3 years now. There have been bumps along the way but none that couldnt be fixed. The Customer Service has always been wonderful to me and I absolutely love them. From my first class to now my third semester I absolutely love this school. They worked with a very difficult student who has changed her programs about 7 times now

If you have any questions or just want to get to know a fellow Ashworth student before signing up drop me an email (YES That is how much I like this school - I am willing to give out my email) Shilding@aol.com

BTW Over 3 years the 5 problems I had were resolved within an hours time. When I got my gfirst AA degree at a community College I had so many issues and problems I couldnt stand it. You will always have something come up but with Ashworth you can easily get them fixed with one email to an Ashworth Advisor or heck give them a call. I find emailing the Advisor works better because that is one person who will follow through until the end while calling in you get transferred.

And so you know I am a VERY difficult student because I have problems with my mail, computer and change programs yearly. Ashworth has been very understanding and once even overnighted all my books for me after I lost them on a trip - AT NO CHARGE! A brick and Morter school sure as heck wouldnt do that!

I am enrolled in the Medical Assisting program and i finished it in 11 months and i have never had a problem with Ashworth at all.

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .