Madison, Wisconsin

I recently enrolled in Ashworth University(PCDI, James Madison High) and OMG-if your looking to loose your money and have a headache this is the company for you. I recieved my textbook first so i started doing some assignments, realized that i didnt get my welcoming packet so i called.

I called the only number on their website and was told to call another number that was student services. i did and waited on hold for 1.5 hours and nothing. it just kept telling me that there was an 8 minute wait time. it then gives you an option to leave your number and they will call you back-what a joke i waited an hour!

I called the first number again and no one would help me they just kept saying to call that student services. I finally had enough and did some serious searching and OMG there are so many issues with this school I cant believe I even tried! I then called them back to cancel and no one would help me again. They said you need to call academic services and thats the same number as student services that you cant get through on.

Its a big runaround. I just want to cancel and save myself the money but I think they got me since i started the assignments. I now contacted the BBB.

PLEASE DONT ENROLL, THEY WILL SCAM YOU!

Comments

I signed up for Ashworth's Medical Office Assisting (Certified) Career Diploma Program on August 23, 2012 and am on lesson 9/24.

At this time I haven't had any major problems on the site, over the phone or with my books being shipped. I had one issue where I had some confusion over my certification exam, and it was resolved within 48 hours. When my questions went ignored on the board, I called and was able to get it resolved. The woman who had caused my confusion did not know what she was talking about so when I called in a second time it was resolved promptly.

To this point I have not had any problems or difficulties. I have had a positive experience there :grin

ashford

Get it. Ashworth College is a great school.

The disgruntled student was a lazy dropout who wanted something for nothing. Schools are run by human beings and do have some customer service problem. I attended Public University in Kansas prior to Ashworth. I am now a second year law student at Ivy League school at the East coast, and I credited Ashworth for the opportunity and my learning skills.

For any student to succeed, they have to dedicate themselves to their studies which of course, require the student to be dedicated to their studies first. It seems in this case that this dropout chose to be a loser and blame it on an affordable dedicated school like Ashworth College.

ashford

Ashworth College is a great. The disgruntled student was a lazy dropout who wanted something for nothing.

I'm a little skeptical about all this feed back.I have read good and bad .So now I'm worried off my A$$!!hope it really works. :?

I started at ashworth jan of 2006, and finished mar1 2010, with my associates in Paralegal studies.I never had a problem getting materials or finishing the work, I finished with a 3.9 gpa. I had no problem getting the company I work for to accept the degree, and its a pretty big company....

the U.S Army. They are even paying for my bachelors in criminal justice from ashworth.

In closing if you make a contract pay them if you dont it goes on your credit... This is how adults do things, so quit your whining because your cheap

Got a bill for over $500.00 from Ashworth University via a collection agency. The problem, I never heard of this University and haven't lived at the address on their letter since I was in high School!!

Never took an on-line class in my life.

Sounds fishy to me! Future students be ware of a school like this!!!

I agree with Unhappy in Montana. I have gotten the runaround with Ashworth on their Medical Transcription foot pedal that is not compatible with Vista.

I just had a thought that the CD that came with the book might not even be the correct CD. I am thinking very seriously about dropping out and going somewhere else if I don't get some satisfaction with them very shortly.

We had the same problems, and sending in your homework we coulodn't even get anyone to acknowledge it was recieved. When we first signed on, we were trying to do the online classes and it just wasn't working.

We tried calling for help, and it was impossible to reach anyone and get help, it took approx 40 minutes or more. When we did reach anyone, they passed us on to someone else, and we'd have to start over. We finally gave up and had them send us the textbooks, which came one at a time.

We finally gave it up and moved mon to another home school set-up. If you sign up for this school, make sure you never have a question or need help.

I resently completed the Medical codeing and Billing program, Received my Certificate. Have not been able to reach them since.