Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I took the PROFESSIONAL HVAC PROGRAM and completed it . Was told I would receive a $75.00 voucher towards the 608 epa test upon graduation.

Well they refused to honor that promise ! Missed out on jobs because I waited about 6 weeks for diploma and voucher so I could at least pay for my test to finally be told only because I decided to call and James B . said whenever I started they didn't offer the $75.00 voucher which is a total lie ! Here are a couple of other issues I have encountered.

Problems getting books , when they did come they weren't always the right book .

Never got the tools they promised me . Just seems like most people who work there in customer service are uneducated and rude liars .

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

#1219438

I am having the same problem with my voucher for autocad certification. The code has restricitions on it and can only be used at certain places.

I can not go to a normal testing center. So I call and get told someone will call me back suck a joke.