Carthage, Texas

I enrolled with Ashworth College, for Physical Therapy Aide. I did my orientation took those tests.

I never received updated Lessons to do for a week or books. I ended up having to withdraw keep in my i didnt do any major lessons just orientation and handbook quizzes. I called and emailed them to withdraw from the program, because I had to quit my job and go full time taking care of my mom who had a stroke and needed me. They were okay with me withdrawing but then tells me I need to pay for the lessons I did.

After replying and telling them I did no lessons they said it would be canceled. Two months later to today I see that they took out $50 out of my account and refuse to put it back in my account. I argued with the woman that i withdrew she said they have the email but yet couldnt give me my money back.

Going to my back to file a dispute. The last thing i needed was idiots to take money out of my account after i withdrew from school and cancelled my account and still took out the money and refuse to pay it back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments