1.3K views
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I attended Ashworth for a short time after I found out that they weren't a nationally accredited college and that my employer wouldn't accept this degree. I then contacted the school and let them know that I no longer want to complete this program.

This school allowed you to pay as you go so once you finish AJ a course you go to the next. So I paid for three classes and when I changed my mind they put 1500 on my credit report for classes I never took.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Pharmacy Technician Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Has anyone in florida took pharmacy tech through ashworth online school? If so does florida except the certification?

I completed the Pharmacy Tech program and upon completion was told they were no longer paying for the PTCB exam which was part of the tuition. So, here I am stuck paying for the full tuition and not able to take the national exam, unless I pay for it again on my own.

This was a total waste of my time and money. I would not recommend this program to my worst enemy.

@Anonymous

I just enrolled yesterday. The website says that they do cover the exam? Did it show that when yall enrolled as well?

@Anonomys

Is this college still having problems?

HMBC