Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

NEVER USE THIS SCHOOL!!!! Worst on line learning experience and back end customer services interactions.

I was told I would get text books then told they were back ordered. I did not receive all my books. The teaching was poor and I could not follow the course work on a paralegal diploma. I also work in the industry.

I was told after I couldn't follow the course work even after reviewing the syllabus. To figure it out myself it is all in portal. I have limited access to a computer. The customer service instructors were useless.

I asked for a refund I was told no. They said they no longer have text books sent out to students. I was just told they are on line. I signed up for text books to since I need a tangible book to study.

I wasted $600.00 on this course. I was told to fill out a customer complaint form.....

yeah I wasted money on a useless program!! DO NOT use this college!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashworth College Paralegal Studies Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashworth College Cons: Staff and scam, False statement, No instructor, Slow issue resolution.

Comments

No Instructor???? It's an online program.

#1319626
@Anonymous

An online program should have a instructor ***

@Anonymous

"Online" does not mean "taught by robots". Of course there need to be instructors.