I have had double and triple billing issues with this "college".The representative totally misrepresented the college's program.

I have talked to billing over and over, sent credit card statements and still charge my card twice a month, plus send me paper invoices each month. I was advised to fike a "ticket", my account shows no tickets filed on my account. This is 6 tickets I've tried to file. I received a phone call that I had a $30 balance.

I said there's no way as I have been doubke billed. I was told this was not possible. I said I had credit card statements that prove otherwise. The woman started a rant and ended up haning-up on me.

Totally unprofessional, not willing to make things right. I also have yet to receive anymore textbooks, etc. for next part of studies. Since October it's been on "backorder"...yeah right.

I'm paying double for classes I can't even complete because they send no materials. It's basically self taught, I wouldn't need schooling to read material on my own. Email "instructor" for help, no answer back. Paying for nothing.

Avoid at all cost it's a worthless scam. I'm filing consumer complaint with Attorney General, and have to file disputes with credit card company each month over extra charge.

SCAM!!!!Double billing is a CRIME!!!

Review about: Ashworth College Paralegal Certificate Program.

Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashworth College?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion