I signed up with Ashworth College to take the CAD Online Course.The first week I spent learning about the campus and their website, this cancelled my five day option to cancel the course.

Then first assignment was to read first 51 pages while applying the read material in the CAD window, but I could only print but one at a time. After printing two pages there was data missing between pages one and two. There is no way I can complete the course this way. The advisers told me that that is the way the course is.

I asked for my money back and to UN-enroll me.

I always check for complaints before buying, I didn’t his time because it was a college.Don’t get involved with Ashworth College it is a rip-off.

Review about: Ashworth College Autocad Course.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Ashworth College?

Comments

Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more