I'LL TRY TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR MY TIME AWAY FROM MY ASH-WORTH ONLINE CLASSES, SO YOU WILL HAVE AN IDEA AND A UNDERSTANDING OF THE MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE/COMPANY THEY'RE, AND COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOU WANTED TO BETTER YOUR LIFE. I ENROLLED IN ASH-WORTH COLLEGE LATE 2010, AT THAT TIME, THEY WERE CALLED JAMES MADISON HIGH SCHOOL, AND I THINK ALSO, ASH-WORTH COLLEGE UNIVERSITY. I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH BEFORE SETTING ON THIS ONLINE SCHOOL, BECAUSE I COULD TAKE ON MY AVAILABLE TIME, AND PACE. I TRIED TAKING FEW COURSES WHENEVER I CAN DUE TO WORK, KIDS, ETC..BUT, UNFORTUNATELY I HAD TO TAKE SOME TIME AWAY FROM CLASS DUE TO AN OFF JOB INJURE I SUFFER IN 2011, A LONG STORY SHORT, I RECOVERED IN EARLY 2013, AND AFTER FEW MINIMUM WAGES JOBS, IN 2014 I FOUND A MORE PAYING JOB AS A DRIVER, BUT STILL NOT ABLE TO PAY MY MONTHLY PAYMENT DUES TO ASH-WORTH COLLEGE, BECAUSE OF MEDICAL BILLS AND FEEDING MY FAMILY. I CALLED ASH-WORTH COLLEGE CUSTOMER SERVICE TRYING TO GET MY LOG-IN AND TO KNOW WHAT IS THE STATUS OF MY ACCOUNT, SO I CAN START PLANNING THE NEXT MOVE, AFTER GETTING THE RUN AROUND, I WAS ABLE TO LOG-IN AND SAW AN UNPAID BALANCE OF $267 PAST DUE, BUT HAD ALREADY PAID $400+,THE FULL COURSE COSTED ME $667.00. I THEN CALL BACK AND DECIDED TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS SINCE I WAS GONE FOR AWHILE, EVERY QUESTION I ASKED WERE A YES,YES,YES YOU CAN, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS ALL YOUR CLASSES ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL. IN JULY 2015 I DECIDED TO TAKE OUT A LOAN FROM A PAY DAY LOAN COMPANY, PAID THE BALANCE OF $267 AND DECIDED TO PICK UP WHERE I LEFT OFF IN MY CLASSES. TRIED LOGIN ON FROM MY MOBILE WHILE ON LUNCH AND REALIZE I COULDN'T START ANYONE I WANTED TOO, THAT I HAD TO GO IN THE SET ORDER (ASH-WORTH COLLEGE) POST, OK FINE, I STARTED AND FINISH WITH THE HEALTH COURSE, READY TO GO ONTO THE NEXT AND COULDN'T. SO AUGUST 2015, I CALLED AND WHAT I WAS BEING TOLD, I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING PUNK'D, OMG, SMH, THE CONMAN GET ME. I WAS TOLD MY CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT, THEY HAD SWITCH OVER TO A NEW PROGRAM, AND WON'T BE ABLE TO UNLOCK MY CLASSES.
SO I ASKED, WILL I BE CREDITED FOR THE CLASSES ALREADY TOOK, SHE SAID YES, BUT THERE WILL BE A FEE WHICH IS REALLY A NEW BALANCE OF $600+ FOR THE NEW PROGRAM THEY SWITCH OVER TOO, BUT ALREADY PAID $667.00 FOR THE OLD PROGRAM I STARTED MY COURSES ON, WTF. I WAS NEVER TOLD THIS INFO WHEN I FIRST SIGNED UP, OR WHEN MY ACCOUNT WERE IN THE NEGATIVE, I WILL STOP HERE, BECAUSE I WENT THROUGH A LOT TO HAVE THIS DONE TO ME OR ANYONE WITH A COMMON ISSUE AS THIS ONE WITH ASH-WORTH COLLEGE, FROM GETTING BACK ON MY FEET TO TAKING OUT A LOAN TO EARN A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA TO BETTER MY KIDS LIFE, TO BEING SCAM FOR THE MONEY I NEVER HAD, IS NOT RIGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. I HOPE EVERYONE THAT'S TRYING IN GETTING THERE DIPLOMAT DO SUCCEED IN DOING SO, BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO CONTINUE BUT I WILL TRY TO DO MY RESEARCH ON HOW TO GET MY MONEY IN FULL BACK FROM THESE PEOPLE, ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GETTING MY BACK PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL:THERAPYFEST@YAHOO.COM
THANK YOU, ALSO IMAGE OF MY PAYMENT HISTORY WITH ASH-WORTH COLLEGE IS IN THIS COMPLAIN.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Registrar department
- There program
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashworth College Online Course
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "Here's my review of Densmore's prep course: I decided to enroll the Densmore Consulting Prep Course for the 2014 UFE. My firm was not covering the cost of the course, so..."
- " I purchased my Serta Genius king mattress in March 2012 for over $2,000. In mid July I had back pain and noticed that the mattress was sagging in and..."
- "I could have gotten the same bouquet from the gas station down the street and saved $80. I paid $100 for Luxury Daisy Bouquet and instead my mother received an..."
- "Birch stated I failed to return a warranty replacement and charged me $549 for a new phone. It was part of a long saga beginning with an iPhone that..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."