Kansas City, Missouri

I also had a poor experience at Ashworth University. I had placed numerous phone calls to the advisor regarding credit transfers with no return calls.

I had also sent emails with no response. Finally, two weeks ago, I received an email with how many credits they accepted - no where near what I had completed. I requested to be withdrawn and they are charging me $385.00 for a w/d fee. I then have written a letter charging them $385.00 for my time waiting for their response.

They also sent me books for the following class. I have been trying to return it and I then get another book in the mail. This has happened three times since September 2008.

Would not recommend them to a monkey.

Comments

I completed ashworth in 2009 and found a job within my training range. I am a success after graduating from ashworth.

I thought this a=achooling would not be valuable but as it turned out it is what I NEEDED TO LAND THIS JOB. Thanks again ashworth

ashworth is a rip off .. always trying to make money of someone .

i tried to apply a couple of months ago .like 4 months ago. i didnt . but they got my card info ..the representative told me she would need a deposit so i told her i didnt have money on my card ..so she suggested to call back a couple of days later and then i would be officially enrolled . So i didnt call back but now i got these letters from these rip offs and un accredited school ..

that i had a payment delinquency .I called to try to solve this dispute , they said there was a cancellation fee of 200 .$$ ..this is boggus .. bull *** . straight out . .

they are rip offs .

and their school is not a accredited schooll . or diploma .

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!! THERE NOT A REAL SCHOOL

:upset I too enrolled before better research. I already have over 38 credits from college school & just wanted to learn basice Animal care for my breeding.

They never answer email, after your online test they take so long to get another book.

No teacher to ask questions, and the dictionary they sent for doctors is almost worthless. Must go online to even find it. I will be one of the 15 to graduate & I will get my credits.

Has anyone turned them in to Better Business??? It does work.

ASHWORTH IS A SCAM, IM NOT EVEN ENROLLED NEVER EVEN TRIED TO ENROLL, AND I GOT A LETTER SAYING I OWE SOMTHIN LIKE 300 DOLLARS, NO WAY, I TRIED TO CALL THE NUMBER THE FIRST TIME IT JUST KEPT REPEATING ITSELF WAIT WHILE WE TRANSFER YOU,AND WHEN I FINALLY DID GET SOME ONE, SHE COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING I SAID IS THIS A JOKE, AND SHE HUNG UP ON ME,NOW I CANT GET AN ANSWER- This letter is saying i attended ashworth univ. thats a LIE- Number 2, dosent even tell me the dates i attended, and has now been turn over to collections called ARROW FINACIAL SERVICES-

AND THIS IS WHO I HAD THE TELEPHONE CONVO WITH/ Collections agencys dont hang up on you!!!!

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!

I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIVE THIS IS STILL GOING ON AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IM IN SHOCK!

I have been asking about school and transfering credits and the lady had gotten so smart with me over the phone and I decided not to attend a school like that. Now I am so thankful I did not.

She couldn't answer my questions at all and she kind of saved me from applying. Thanks lady in the masters department.

I took a Construction Management AS degree; they sent the wrong books 5 times, they charged me $385.00 for there mistake of inputing the wrong classes, they charged me $450.00 after they called me asking me if i wanted to let them do a audit on my classes, they called me for a audit an changed me $450.00. No one said anything about money to pay for a audit.