1.1
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have been completely disappointed from the first month I had started my online program with Ashworth. WE take online courses so we can work on things when we have availability.

If we are available during holiday vacations and have questions or technical issues we have NO ONE to contact during those times. They are closed and NO ONE is available for any questions or technical issues during ANY/ALL holidays!!

This was the most inconvenient school for online unless you are looking for a good deal. However, a good deal is NOT wasting money if you cannot get any help when needed and NOT being able to log on EVER!!! I have had constant issues since I had started 12/16 and did one additional extension HOPING I could get some help, but not so much.

They did an upgrade and STILL had login issues.

All of my emails were auto replies and never received a human. I felt we should have some sort of classroom videos for our technical explanations as the answers didn't match up when I was doing my assignments. There was never any responses. There was also tests that wouldn't record properly.

The sad thing is the other schools wanted $12k - $21k for the same courses. Not all single parents can afford that.

I guess you get what you pay for.... especially at Ashworth.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments